Monday 12 September 2016

Afternoon visit .

This afternoon I had a call telling me that there was a couple of Yellow Wagtail on Bowling Green Marsh so I hurried down in hope of getting a shot of them only to find out that they had flown to another part of the marsh , so I settled down to have a look at what else was on show and I saw a juvenile Garganey , 3 Curlew Sandpiper , a Wood Sandpiper , a Common Sandpiper , a single Pied Avocet , a juvenile Bar-Tailed Godwit & 3 Common Ringed Plover , I then walked down to the viewing platform end of the marsh where there was 20+ Barn Swallow and the 2 Yellow Wagtail were now found again in with the cows , a look at the Clyst Estuary got me 2 Red Knot on the Exe Estuary an Osprey was fishing way down near to Starcross .

No comments:

Post a Comment