Thursday 1 September 2016

Osprey

A look at Bowling Green Marsh from the hide this morning got me the Eurasian Spoonbill , 2 Spotted Redshank , the long staying Wood Sandpiper , and around 15+ Common Ringed Plover , also seen were the following drangonflies , Southern Hawker and Migrant Hawker , I then went down the other end of the marsh and got a Eurasian Nuthatch and Coal Tit in the Riversmeet House garden .
A look from the viewing platform then got me an Osprey that I picked up on the Exe Estuary and on the Clyst Estuary there was 3 juvenile Curlew Sandpiper , a Common Sandpiper and a Common Kingfisher , I had spent the afternoon on Exmouth Beach with my daughter and grandson and on the way back home I had another if not the same Osprey flying over the Royal Marine Camp  at 5.10 pm heading towards the Exe Estuary .

No comments:

Post a Comment